February 28, 2002
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
delectable, delightful, perfectly glorious!!!
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator at least an hour, or until firm.
- Cut with a large knife - once this is all of the way hard, its a challenge to cut!
Slightly modified from Aunt Teen's Creamy Chocolate Fudge. Made to celebrate publicity!! :) I wonder if I could ship some to Florida or Texas without it getting bad? :)